Sunday, May 24, 2009

About Me - About Battle for Innocence



About me?


name: Noora
born: 16th October 1991
country: Finland


Im very sociable, I like to hang out with friend, listen music, read book and fahion magazines, just be bymyself and think, I love my own time as well as beeing with friends and my boyfriend, my family, all close ones and all the cousins and aunt and gannies all of them means so much to me, writing letters, poems and dieary soemtimes, maiking all kinda of videos and maybe the most important helping all these innocent children out there who needs help, Helping makes me happy and I hoep I can make poeple see how important it is to help. So mostly I can say Im like all the normal teenagers out there, going to Vocational Institute, maiking my own things.


About Battle for Innocence?


This blog was made for helping purposes and getting some attention to all these children Im writing about. There are children missing, abused, killed by accidents, murdered... But how many really knows about them, how many cares? We need more poeple to hear their stories, more poeple to be learned how they can safe childens lifes. I hope even one poeple leanrns something from my blog, Ill write about these children who cant anymore be with as for some reason. I will make this blog beside my YouTube: www.youtube.com/TerachiShinya


Noora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment